Hydraulic Design Consultants located in Gold Coast, Brisbane, & Perth
Dennis Cairns & Associates is one of Australia’s leading suppliers of plumbing / hydraulic and fire services design. A dynamic and locally owned and operated company on the Gold Coast since 1980, and now with additional offices in both Brisbane QLD and Perth WA. We have established a reputation for achieving high quality and sustainable results for our clients and we deliver your projects on time and on budget. In 2013 we responded to growing demand and opened our office in Perth to better service our clients on the west coast of Australia. Adrian Zambelli, Managing Director of the company, oversees expansion of the three offices.
As licensed plumbers, drainers and gas fitters, our senior design teams give us the experience and know-how to provide outstanding, accurate and cost efficient designs. DCA has recently been acquired by Sedgman, an Australian company which has been operating since 1979. We continue to offer quality services to our valued clients.
Australia’s leading suppliers of hydraulic and fire services design since 1980
To achieve leadership in the field of hydraulic design, we research and invest in the latest Hydraulic Technologies which allows us to continue to provide innovative and cost effective solutions across a range of projects and industries from high-rise residential, commercial and industrial developments to international resorts and theme parks. Among our key projects are The Oracle at Broadbeach, King George Central in Brisbane, Intercontinental five-star Natadola Resort in Fiji, George Street Residential / Mixed Use in Sydney, Smith Beach Resort in Yallingup Western Australia and Forrest Castle Towers, Mundwapune, India. As licensed plumbers, drainers and gas fitters, our senior hydraulic design teams give us the experience and know-how to provide outstanding, accurate and cost efficient designs. Our Hydraulic Design team approach to each project and our strong working relationships with local and statutory authorities, architectural and engineering firms, ensures we meet your expectations – on time, every time. We work hard to deliver outstanding customer service and believe that is why we continue to grow after more than 30 years.
Hydraulic and Fire Services Quality Assurance
The practice is fully covered by a Professional Indemnity Insurance which has been in place since 1980 and is currently held with Lloyd’s London. This insurance value is for $10,000,000.00 and our Public Liability Insurance value is $20,000,000.00.
We have received a PQC Rating Level 4 from Queensland Government’s Department of Public Works and we hold a DEEWR Code Compliancy with the National Code of Practice for the Construction Industry and the Australian Government Implementation Guidelines for The Manufacturing and Associated Industries and Occupations Award 2010. We have also been appointed to the Government of Western Australia Department of Finance’s Building Management and Works Engineering and Building Specialists Panel for Hydraulic Services.
WHY CHOOSE DENNIS CAIRNS & ASSOCIATES?
- We are specialists in hydraulic and fire services with an outstanding track record over more than 30 years;
- We select the best people so we can deliver the best results.
- Our highly experienced team is committed to producing high quality and sustainable design solutions;
- We use the latest computer-aided design (CAD) software producing two and three-dimensional drawings that ensure new levels of accuracy;
- We are committed to providing exceptional service and building great relationships with our clients and industry partners;
- We’re focused on the environment in everything we do.
Gold Coast Head Office (New Location)
Level 1, 193 Ferry Road
Southport Queensland 4215
Phone: +61 7 5558 4200
Brisbane Office (New Location)
Level 2, 2 Gardner Close
Milton Queensland 4064
Phone: +61 7 3514 1000
Perth Office (New Location)
Suite 3, 3 Craig Street
Burswood Western Australia 6100
Phone: +61 8 6255 0000
OUR PLUMBING / HYDRAULIC ASSOCIATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
- Association of Hydraulic Services Consultants Australia (AHSCA)
- ISO9001-2008 Quality Assurance Management System (view Certificate of Registration)
- Canberra (Procurement Solutions) Prequalified Agent*
- Northern Territory Building Practitioners Board Certification
- Institute of Plumbing Australia
- Sustainable Development Gold Coast
- Queensland Government Prequalification (PQC) System
- Western Australian Govt Engineering and Building Specialists Panel – Hydraulic Services
*Currently under application